The All American Dictionary
- Webster's 1828 Dictionary contains the foundation of America's heritage and principal beliefs. It is contemporary with the American Constitution.
- It is an excellent reference for classical literature, Bible studies, history papers, and the ground work of explanation and reasoning for America's national documents.
- Christian readers will find it rewarding to compare Webster's definitions of such words as: marriage, education, sin, law, faith, and prayer, with those given in any modern dictionary. The difference gives an appreciation of early American values.
- A breath of fresh air in an era of political correctness and subjectivism.
Word of the Day:
1. Not comely; wanting grace; as an uncomely person; uncomely dress; uncomely manners.
2. Unseemly; unbecoming; unsuitable.
First occurrence in the Bible(KJV): 1 Corinthians 7:36